It’s About You
As athletes, we are always looking for ways improve our performance and enjoy our passion more.
- We hire coaches & nutritionists to develop customized training/diet plans.
- We’re investing in & constantly upgrading our training tools.
- We seek out professionals to hone our skills through guidance & analysis.
One area often overlooked yet directly impacts our lifestyle as athletes is our home.
- An athlete must consider more than just their jobs & kids school when considering location. A home in close proximity to where we train not only increases the likelihood of meeting our goals but also allows us more family time.
- Incorporating training space within our home saves us time & cuts down on missed training blocks due to weather. Lap Lanes or Endless Pools, A “Pain Cave” with bike trainers & treadmills, medal displays, bike walls & hoists to maximize storage space, a bouldering wall (why not?).
- Whatever the sport, your home’s location & how it’s designed directly impacts your lifestyle as an athlete (amateur or pro).
Who We Are
With nearly 30 years of experience in architecture, construction, and real estate, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another professional like John Landry. Throughout the years, many clients have experienced the financial and lifestyle benefits as a result of his unique expertise, unparalleled eye for good design, and passion for meeting home buyers very specific lifestyle needs.
Maybe it’s because you can see that she’s honest to a fault, or that you find her unabashed enthusiasm contagious, or it’s just too fun to go house shopping in her ‘66 Shelby Hertz – whatever the reason, chances are you’ll tell your friends that Realtor Kim Landry is not your typical agent. And when you do, she’ll consider her service a job well-done.
What We Do
The Athletes Home was created to serve the needs of athletes just like you. Our goal is to be a repository of ideas and information about getting the most from your home as it pertains to your lifestyle. When it comes to services we are able to meet all of your needs and you can rest assured that we get it. We are just as passionate about our sports an understand your desire to train smarter and more efficiently so you still have time for family and friends. So, whether you are ready to find the home the perfect home, remodel your home or build a new one we can help. If you have a home home that you want to sell that is great for athletes we can help with that as well and would love to feature it here on TheAthletesHome.com